01/04/2013

sunnies and skiers.












 Images via: Garance Doré, WhoWhatWear, Stockholm Street Style, Pinterest, Minna May Blog

There's nothing like a malfunctioning keyboard to make you want to throw your laptop against the wall, curse technology forever and live in the woods. I still have a shred of sanity left, so I'm not going to do that (although the woods sound lovely...) - instead I'm going to let a few of these photos speak to my headspace over the Easter weekend. Are you picking up what I'm laying down in terms of my crush on reflective lenses, Paul Newman, and skiers?

On another note, my favorite Easter poem; also happy first day of April (my birthday month!) and here's to a week of continually receding snow, strong lattes, clean sheets and making this short week special.

xx Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment