02/04/2013

the real atmosphere.


As someone who gets the entirety of my fashion runway experience from second-hand sources (whether it online photos of a collection, write-ups, videos, etc), I can't be one to complain about how the online experience is never what it is in real life. I mean, it's all I have...doesn't that make it real life for me?

That being said, I always look forward to the atmosphere photos that Style.com releases. How else am I able to see the sheer drama and elegance that the sets bring to the collections? In particular I swooned for the boudoir set at Louis Vuitton. It really makes the whole thing seem more intimate.

And now, I will stop waxing poetic about something I have only experienced at a distance. But...a beautiful distance.


All images: Style.com


No comments:

Post a Comment