02/04/2013

development days.


"Only one thing is certain about coffee...Wherever it is grown, sold, brewed, and consumed, there will be lively controversy, strong opinions, and good conversation."
-Mark Pendergrast

Wednesdays are my "professional-development" days. Really they just look more like catching up with new friends, the continual constant emailing of my resumé, fitting in a yoga class if I'm good, and wandering the downtown streets. But I like to think everything has a way of contributing to the goal. So if Wednesdays are only my day to refine my coffee tastes...rest assured it'll mean something greater, soon.

Image from this darling site which has been helping me (along with coffee-guide friends) find the best lattes in the city. That particular cup is from the same cafe I visited today, Le Couteau. 

No comments:

Post a Comment