20/03/2013

the little risks



Just reflecting on this today. A life is not built in a day! Even these cuties spent years crafting their careers and are still working hard. I took my own leap of faith recently by moving to the other side of the country, and I've been blessed and amazed by the opportunities I've had in just two weeks. That to say, though, that once you take the first leap, there's hundreds more to follow. Time to buckle down, swallow your pride, and pay attention to the little promptings in your heart.

Although those promptings aren't always huge. Today mine was to make myself a latte and sit in the warm house surrounded by the fresh snowfall outside. This West Coaster is a little perplexed by that thing people call "going outside in the cold".

Kidding. I am armed with beautiful Sorrels, and keeping bundled for my daily transit rides (but hoping that Spring marches out here soon!)

xx
Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment