23/03/2013

sending winter out in style.


I'm a West Coast girl through and through, which means that winter to me usually involves two bouts of snow (where the city shuts down completely), a whole lot of rain, and the trees welcoming Spring in March with heaps of pink blossoms. While I admit BC has its own troubles with the perpetually gloomy grey skies, I still haven't quite learned how to bundle like an East Coaster.

For Easter weekend I'm lucky enough to have the opportunity to explore Mount Tremblant, and so I needed to do one final round-up of what I was inspired by this winter. Rachel will probably laugh and pity me as she moves on to more Springy style, but I have a few more weeks of parks and toques ahead of me!

So what were my go to's in the snow? A toque with a thick fold, leather gloves, Sorrel boots (or wedge sneakers if the sidewalks were clear), and a puffy parka. I'm still missing wool socks and the perfect scarf, but those will just have to wait til next Winter...









Images via: Aritzia, Garance Doré, J.Crew, Grazia.it

No comments:

Post a Comment