12/10/2012

Autumn&Winter | S C A R V E S



I love the in-between seasons; the ones that many countries don’t seem to get. I was fortunate enough to grow up in a place where I could experience all types of weather conditions; the only thing Vancouver lacks is consistency. It is the worst thing to wake up thinking that it is sunny outside (& dressing accordingly) thereafter being blasted by a gust of wind and showers, which accompany lunch. My solution: a scarf!

I don’t know if it is because the words autumn and winter make me think of the word cozy, but I love a good, thick, knit scarf. There is no comparison to the practicality and stylish nature that is interwoven through the use of a scarf. Fortunate for you, this season stores everywhere will carry many styles that can match whatever occasion you may be dressing for. Check back here for some sample scarves to cozy up with this season. 



Inspiration:






xx Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment