13/06/2013

where i'm at.



Here's a peek into my head this Thursday. I'm crushing on messy hair and rolled sleeves, craving to watch an episode of Friends (it's never on TV anymore!), and wishing everyone's favorite two-some a happy birthday. 

I took the month of May off (from what? Well, working for free, stressing about jobs/the future...) to go visit the West Coast. I think it's so funny how you can make the best plans and usually they don't happen. Yet - if you're open to it, somehow you always get what you need. For me, my vacation was a little less about working and rushing to squeeze in B.C. It was much more about spending time with three of my favorite people (it's been too long), searching for the perfect graphic tee (got it), catching up on important things like Mad Men and New Girl, and visiting my favorite coffee shop way too often. 

Now, I'm back in Montréal and happier than ever to be here. My drive back into the city was astounding - green leaves everywhere and at the moment my backyard looks like the secret garden. I'm praying for an excuse to stay here beyond September, but we'll see what happens.

xx Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment